Updated: FEB 22, 2018
We collect information to provide you with better service and a more satisfying user experience. Below we explained how and what we collect, it includes: (1) the information you provide for us, such as the information you filled with when you registered the account; (2) the information we obtained from your use of our products or services, for example, we collect through the advertising or videos you watched. Further, according to the different characteristic of each product, we may collect different information from your use of services, for example, your device information, browser type, location information, and other data that can be obtained through your use of browser, cookie, etc. We collect this information to continuously improve our services, and may provide you with content recommendation services, such as, recommendation of news, advertisings and other content that you are interested in.
Permission we take:-
1.GET ACCOUNT-WE TAKE YOUR EMAIL FOR SAVING DATA ON OUR DATABASE WHICH WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE
2.CONTACTS PERMISSIONS-TO ENABLE CONTACT SEARCH WITHIN APP,WE DO NOT TAKE YOUR CONTACTS IN ANY MANNER
3.STORAGE PERMISSION- TO SAVE AND RETRIEVE WALLPAPER CUSTOMIZATIONS
Ⅰ. How we collect and use information – ARC LAUNCHER
1. Read phone status and identity
- We may read the unique device ID and encrypt irreversibly while will not collect user personal identity information.
2. Read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Used to search messages in phone. No relative information will be collected.
3. Take pictures and videos
- Used in Arc launcher Settings and tool bar to turn on/off flashlight.
4. We may get your approximate location (network-based)
- Used in Arc launcher to recommend popular apps for users around you.
- Used in Weather function to provide weather information service.
5. We may read your contacts
- Only used in contact search as you required. No relative contact information will be collected.
6. Read calendar events and relative information
- Only used in Arc launcher to display recent calendar events. No relative calendar information will be collected.
7. Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- This permission allows users to delete Arc launcher wallpapers stored in SD card.
8. Read the contents of your USB storage
- This permission allows users to view Arc launcher wallpapers stored in SD card.
9. Set an alarm
- By tapping the clock widget, allow user to enter Alarm settings.
10. Find accounts on the device
- This permission allows Arc launcher to check if users have logged in Google Play and provide relative app installation service.
11. Read Google service configuration
- This permission allows Arc launcher to read ad ID and provide ad recommendation service.
12. Change cellular data status
- Used in Arc launcher Settings and tool bar to turn on/off cellular data.
13. Change Wi-Fi connection status
- Used in Arc launcher Settings and tool bar to turn on/off Wi-Fi connection.
14. Full network access
- This permission accesses Arc launcher to network for achieving relative services, e.g. providing version update notification, sorting configuration of smart folder, news, etc. Data consumption may be needed.
15. Check network connections
- Used in Arc launcher Settings and tool bar to check network connection status.
16. Check Wi-Fi connections
- Used in Arc launcher Settings and tool bar to turn on/off Wi-Fi connection.
17. Access Bluetooth settings
- Used in Arc launcher Settings to turn on/off Bluetooth.
18. Pair with Bluetooth devices
- Used in Arc launcher Settings to view Bluetooth connection status.
19. Close other apps
- This permission allows Arc launcher to close apps running in background with Arc launcher Booster.
20. Retrieve running apps
- This permission allows Arc launcher to check running apps with .
21. run at startup
- This permission allows Arc launcher services to run at startup.
22. Draw over other apps
- This permission allows Free Swipe to display windows over other apps.
23. Control vibration
- Used in Arc launcher Settings so device can vibrate for once as notification when startup.
24. Adjust your wallpaper size
- This permission allows users to adjust wallpaper size.
25. Set wallpaper
- This permission allows users to choose and set wallpapers and Linked wallpapers.
26. Read sync settings
- Used in Arc launcher battery saver mode, check status of sync settings to save power.
27. Toggle sync on and off
- Used in Arc launcher Battery Saver Mode to toggle on/off sync.
28. Expand/collapse status notification bar
- Used to expand/collapse status notification bar, for launcher gesture operations.
29. Install shortcuts
- This permission allows Arc launcher to create shortcuts on other launchers and users can continue to use Arc launcher relative functions.
30. Measure app storage space
- Used in app management to view memory usage by apps.
31. Modify system settings
- Used in Arc launcher settings to toggle or adjust ringtone, vibration and brightness.
32. Read Home settings and shortcuts
- Used to read settings and shortcuts of precious home launcher for better adaptability.
33. Uninstall shortcuts
- This permission allows user to delete Arc launcher shortcuts created on other launchers.
34. Read call log
- This permission allows Arc launcher read call log to notify missed calls and recommend contacts. No relative information will be collected.
35. Receive data from the internet
- This permission allows Arc launcher to use internet data to update information for users.
36. Precise location (GPS and network-based)
- This permission allows Arc launcher to use location service to provide weather information for users. This may consume more battery.
37. Manage Bluetooth
- Used to access Bluetooth settings and pair with other devices via Bluetooth.
38. Read, modify and delete contents in the SD card
- This permission allows Arc launcher to read, modify and delete contents in SD card according to user’s order.
39. Reroute outgoing calls
- This permission allows user to read and call back missed calls.
40. Install shortcuts
- This permission allows user to create Arc launcher shortcuts on launcher home.
41. View or change system settings
- This permission allows Arc launcher Settings to view and change settings of ringtone, vibration, screen rotate, and brightness.
42. System alert window
- Used to send instant notifications to users by drawing over other messages.
43. Access to widgets
- This permission allows users to add and display widgets of Android system and other apps on Arc launcher Launcher.
44. View recently used apps
- Used for app arrangements on Arc launcher Launcher home. No relative information will be collected.
- Used for recently used apps in All Apps, Free Swipe, Arc launcher Search. No relative information will be collected.
45. Read weather widget data
- This permission allows Arc launcher launcher to display weather widget appropriately with mobile devices.
46. Apply for GCM service
- Used in Linked Wallpaper to send initiation via GCM service.
- Used in Daily News release.
47. Apply for notification access
- Used in Arc launcher to clear useless notifications chosen by users.
- This permission allows Arc launcher to close apps chosen by users with accessibility. This permission is only used to speed up device and no other personal information will be collected.
49. Awake in background
Ⅱ. How we protect your information
We will use commercially and technically reasonable means and efforts to properly arrange and protect your information, for example, to protect through use of newer asymmetric encryption techniques, to hold your personal information harmless from accidental loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, unauthorized access and disclosure, and so on. Except as required by law or expressly allowed herein, we will not disclose your personal information:
- For legal reasons To disclose your information as required by law or administrative regulations, or the disclosure is necessary to comply with legal procedure served on Arc launcher websites;
- With your consent To disclose your information with authorisation or consent given by yourself;
- For user or public safetyTo protect Arc launcher right, Arc launcher users or public safety, to guarantee the safety of Arc launcher customers and products in case of emergency;
- To comply with Arc launcher related terms of services and software license agreement.
Ⅲ. How we share your information
We will not share your information with any other companies, organisations or individuals, except as expressly allowed as below:
- With your consent Any sensitive personal information (including personally identifiable information, financial and payment information, authentication information, phone book or contact data, collectively known as "personally identifiable information") shall not be shared with any other companies, organisations or individuals without your consent or authorisation.
Please be noted that some links connected with third-party web pages are included in Arc launcher products. Arc launcher does not make any warranties and shall not take any legal responsibilities of any products, content, privacy statements, operational policies, and other business activities of any other websites of third parties. If you wish to use the services of any other websites of third parties, please read carefully and understand their privacy policies and other related statements.
Probably we may share non-personally identifiable information with our business partners (such as publishers, advertisers, or affiliated websites) and may be publicly available. For example, we may disclose information to the public to let them know the overall user data and the overall trend for the use of Arc launcher products. Meanwhile, Arc launcher reminds you to pay attention to protect your personal information in your use of our services. Please be careful to disclose your personal information when using Arc launcher services (for example, you are likely to make comments in the news comment section or posting your own email ID, and so on), Arc launcher does not take any responsibility for personal information disclosure or collection by any third party arising out of your personal disclosing actions. Please attach importance to protect your personal information with considering carefully whether the disclosure is necessary.
Ⅳ. Privacy Protection of Minors
If you are a minor, you shall use our services with obtaining prior consent of your parent or legal guardian (collectively, "guardian"). We recommend that the guardians of minors shall read this Policy carefully, and we also recommend minors to obtain guardians’ prior consent and guidance before submitting personal information in your use of our services. We are committed to the protection of children's privacy that we will not intentionally collect personal information of children under the age of 13.
VI.Third Party Informations
Arc launcher use Facebook Audience Network , Google Admob, Google Firebase, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics for App Monetisation and App Analytics.These tools are provided by Facebook and Google.We don’t take any guarantee or any sort of legal responsibilities on their part for any stolen data or theft of data during the launcher usage.
ⅥI. Contact us
If you have any suggestion, feedback or request for this Policy, you may contact us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/APPTECHINTERACTIVE or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.
© 2013-2017 AppTech Group. ALL Rights Reserved